Because Experience Matters
A farmer and small business owner, Brian served as a County Supervisor before getting elected to the Assembly and becoming Assembly Republican Leader in 2017.
As Assembly Republican Leader, Brian:
- Prevented any new tax hikes
- Opposed making California a sanctuary state
- Opposed policies which release of more dangerous prisoners
- Led efforts reduce the risk of wildfires
- Protected the 2ndAmendment & private property rights
State and Local Government Experience
- County Board of Supervisors (16 years) - Brian left Lassen County debt free.
- California State Assembly (2012-Present)
- Assembly Republican Leader (2017-2018)
- Past Chairman of Rural County Representatives of California.
- Served on the board of the Sierra Nevada Conservancy for seven years.
Farmer and Business Owner
- Founded two local businesses
- Owns and manages Big Valley Seed
- Third Generation farmer and business owner
Brian have three children Chase, Reagan, and Roslyn. He takes deep pride in his family’s farming business and hopes to pass along the business to his children.